If you’re a Christian educator or parent looking for inspiration, look no further! There’s no question that Christian schooling, whether in the classroom or at home, can be frustrating. It’s frustrating for administrators who struggle to keep their school doors open, for teachers who wear a number of different hats with minimal support, and for parents and students who lament the scarcity of sports and the dearth of elective opportunities that are all too often characteristic of Christian schools. But what if these struggles were all the beginning of something amazing? In this thought-provoking book, you’ll discover the number of ways Christian education is experiencing nothing short of a renaissance, a renewal that is already beginning to change the world. HERE’S A PREVIEW OF WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ……….
- Three major trends that are combining to forge an astonishingly fruitful future for Christian educational endeavors
- How the rise of classical education in the U.S. is already impacting national education standards
- How the nation of Hungary is currently Christianizing their public school system
- How Russia is experiencing a boom in homeschooling
- How the nation of Georgia is using Christian education to recover and revitalize their Orthodox identity
- And much, much more!