“Whatever!” Struggling with cynical and flippant students? We have the answer. For centuries, classical education rooted learning in awakening a sense of awe and wonder in the student. And whether you are a teacher or a parent, this same approach can be used to inspire your students and children as well. Here's a preview of what you'll discover ...
- The 2 main causes of cynicism
- How fairy tales can awaken the wonder of a teenage mind
- How to see all subjects reflecting the splendor of God
- Practical ways of teaching education as divine encounter
- Tips for making homework a blessing rather than chore
- And much, much more!