A New Conservative Age is Rising! For decades, Western intellectuals believed that the dominance of secular liberalism was inevitable. With the supposed triumph of modernism and its chief export globalism, such a future appeared irreversible. And yet, to the surprise of scholars and statesmen alike, traditional religions are making a comeback all over the world, challenging secularization’s monopoly over the public square. In this thought-provoking book, you will discover why the resurgence of religion means that a new conservative age is rising all over the globe. HERE’S A PREVIEW OF WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ….
- How the rise of liberalism has awakened a mass conservative backlash
- How nations are rejecting the anti-cultural dynamics of globalism
- How nationalism, populism, and traditionalism are redefining a new political order
- How the fertility advantage among conservative religionists will win the culture wars
- How the return of classical education is already anticipating this conservative victory
- And much, much, more!